Catastrophic Injuries Create Complex Personal Injury Cases
Even a seemingly minor accident can result in severe, life-altering injuries. If you or a loved one has sustained serious injuries in a car accident, due to medical malpractice or in another situation that resulted from someone else’s negligence, you may have grounds upon which to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Make Sure You Work With Experienced Legal Counsel
With more than 59 years of combined experience, our lawyers at Klein & Carney Co., L.P.A., in Cleveland, work tirelessly on behalf of injured clients and their families. We handle all types of personal injury cases and do not back down from any opponent in court. Our attorneys use their knowledge of the law and dedication in order to seek a resolution to the case that is in our clients’ best interests.
We can assist with cases involving:
- Spinal cord injury: Any level of spinal cord injury can result in paralysis, from partial paralysis (paraplegia) to total paralysis (quadriplegia). Regardless of the type of accident that caused your spinal cord injury, our attorneys can step in and help you pursue compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages and future medical bills.
- Brain injury: A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is not always immediately apparent after an accident. A thorough examination by a medical professional should be conducted. Our firm can then help seek justice in the aftermath of a closed head injury, concussion, open head wound or other TBI.
- Burn injury: Burns are extremely serious injuries that can have lasting effects. Burns often require extensive medical care, including the possibility of future plastic surgery to deal with scarring and additional medical treatment for infections that may occur. We strive to help clients overcome their burn injuries and seek financial recovery from the negligent parties.
- Amputation: Whether a limb has been amputated in an accident or the accident caused an injury that resulted in a body part needing to be amputated, our firm can help you seek compensation for the losses you have suffered and accommodations that will need to be made for your new disability.
- Other serious injuries: We also handle all other types of serious injuries such as broken bones, lacerations and abrasions, and puncture wounds.
We Are Ready To Maximize The Amount You Recover For Your Injury
Contact us today to learn more about how our firm handles serious personal injury cases. Our attorneys are available for a free telephone consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call toll free 800-360-2889.