Recover Fair Compensation After An Auto Accident
A car accident that results in injury or death triggers several crucial challenges:
- Emergency treatment, follow-up medical care and therapy after a serious or catastrophic injury
- Funeral and burial expenses, and other end-of-life costs after a fatality
- Financial burdens that go with an injury or death in the family, including loss of wages
- Legal questions that demand answers, including who was negligent and what sources of compensation are available
The attorneys and legal staff at Klein & Carney Co., L.P.A., in Cleveland are knowledgeable and prepared to help you tackle these and other problems after a car accident. Our goals are the same as yours after an accidental injury: to ensure that you get the medical care you need to recover as fully as you can, and to help you obtain the financial resources to cover expenses, as well as compensate you for your pain and suffering.
We Cannot Emphasize This Enough: Get An Attorney’s Counsel Before Signing Anything
On the basis of our years of experience in personal injury law, we caution people who have been injured or lost loved ones in motor vehicle accidents.
- Not to talk to insurance agents or even family and friends about the details of your accident before talking to a qualified lawyer
- Not to accept quick settlement offers before knowing what your long-term prognosis is, in consultation with medical personnel and your attorney
- Not to wait to contact an attorney, since valuable evidence may be lost if the investigation is postponed
- Not to talk to the other person’s insurance adjuster. They may be friendly, but they will be very unfair and will certainly not have your interests in mind.
Insurance companies and advisers of “the other driver” have very different priorities from yours. The outcome of your case can impact your life for months, years or a lifetime. For best results, it is critical to work closely with an experienced car accident law firm.
We Are On Your Side
Once you become a client of Klein & Carney Co., L.P.A., we will work with you as part of a collaborative team in pursuit of the best outcome your case will allow. We normally represent people injured in car accidents on a contingency basis.
This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees until we succeed in collecting compensation for you. You can and should focus on getting well and rebuilding your life after a serious injury or after losing a close family member in an auto accident.
Get The Critical Legal Advice You Need After A Car Crash — Contact Us 24/7
The personal injury lawyers at Klein & Carney Co., L.P.A., have helped many people injured in Ohio traffic accidents collect ample compensation. Our firm has a policy of keeping a lawyer available around the clock, seven days a week.