Insurance companies fear us because we get great results.
Candace M. Wahba
Candace’s practice focuses on personal injury, premises liability, and motor vehicle accidents.
ON THE RECORD
Born on Cleveland’s east side, Candace attended Denison University, earning her B.A. in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) in 2016. Prior to law school, she worked as a financial crimes analyst. During law school, she clerked for a bankruptcy firm, a personal injury firm, and served as an extern to the Honorable Cassandra Collier-Williams at the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas. She also served as managing editor of the Cleveland State Law Review. Candace graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2020 and was admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio in 2020.
OFF THE RECORD
Outside of work, Candace enjoys any and all live music, traveling, eating at the variety of restaurants that Cleveland has to offer, and avidly exploring the entire live music catalog of her favorite band, the Grateful Dead.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Major: Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Assoc., Member, 2020 to Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Premises Liability
- Animal Bites
- Ohio, 2020